Friday, November 5, 2010

YULE RELEASE OFFICIALLY TOMORROW 11/6 AT 6 P.M. EST




ALL I want to do is release the collection tonight but time is getting away from me and despite going all day long, I still have a few more things that aren't complete. I still need to photograph the gift set and gingerbread soap and finish packaging the perfumes. I know it will take me about 2 hours to list everything on ETSY (it takes forever when there are a lot of items...) and it is already 5:30 p.m. here. To top it off, I'm heading out the door to take care of my Mom's dog and grab dinner. Neither of us have eaten all day!

As much as I want to launch everything tonight (and trust me, I am as excited as you guys are about it), it would be midnight before I had everything finished and listed. I don't really think that is fair for everyone, though I know many of you are night owls like me, so we're pushing it to 6 p.m. EST tomorrow, Saturday, November 6th. I put a great deal of care, love and time into having everything "just so" and I am getting to the point where I am rushing and that is the last kind of energy I want to impart on my products. I don't want to throw scenes together for my listing photos just to get them up and much prefer to take care so that everything is consist with the rest of my shop and products.

I am truly sorry to disappoint, but everything will DEFINITELY be available tomorrow and all the products will have a calm and serene energy to them as opposed to a frazzled and thrown together energy.

The GOOD news is that we will be shipping Monday, Wednesday and Friday to move the orders out faster and hopefully efficiently. We are adopting the 3 day a week shipping policy indefinitely, unless a conflict arises with that method.

Thank you so much to all of you for your business and for understanding. I only want you guys to have the absolute best that I can offer. <3

1 comment: