Saturday, February 13, 2010

Custom orders on hold until after March 5th

While I complete my taxes and continuing education for my real estate license, I will be unable to accept any custom orders. I will continue to have the shop open, selling IN-STOCK listed items only. If you'd like to purchase any items and then wait a few days to see if anything else you're interested in is relisted or new to the shop, please go ahead and "commit to buy" but don't pay until you're fully ready to checkout. That way I know you're looking to do combined orders and shipping costs. I always read the "message to seller" at checkout on ETSY as well as convos, if there is anything you need to tell me.

Shipping overcharges over $1.05 are always refunded via PayPal, after your order has shipped. I will be keeping on top of what I actually have in stock to list during this time as well. I decided against closing the shop for a few weeks to finish the taxes/continuing ed in favor of this system, so you guys don't have to go cold turkey with no Solstice Scents. ;)

Turn around time will still be UP TO 7 days, most likely less. We typically ship Wednesdays and Saturdays. After March 5th, I will accept customs again, but will need 10 to 14 days to complete them. There is always a chance they'd be done before that, but I need plenty of time to craft your items lovingly by hand. As always, my in-stock items are made in small batches and are never sitting on the shelf for very long. I sell out and make more, so you'll always have a fresh, fragrant and quality product.

No comments:

Post a Comment